We’ve Got You Covered 24/7/365
- A+ BBB rating
- 24/7 live calls
- Immediate response
- Free estimates
- We bill directly to the insurance
- Locally owned and operated
A leaky or broken pipe, a sink or toilet overflow, a malfunctioning water heater, dishwasher, or washing machine, or serious flooding from storms and wind – of these are common problems experienced by homeowners and all of them, if left untreated, can lead to mold growth and destruction of property. The moment you notice water damage call us. If the problem is caught quickly enough, carpet, wood floors, tile and even drywall can be saved. In the process, we are saving you thousands of dollars in repair costs.
No matter the cause of your water damage – day or night – we will arrive to get started as soon as possible. With our quick response and attention to detail on every job, we will not rest until your damage is repaired and your life can return to normal. We know the importance of water cleanup and making sure that all damage is dealt as if it never happened.
Here is a list of our water damage services:
- Damaged plumbing repair
- Clean up of sewage
- Removal of damaged flooring
- Create a photographic catalog for your insurance company
- Cleaning scale or lime off of valuables
- Basement water damage cleanup
- Professional advisory on valuables storage and organization
- Full structure restoration within water damaged area
The Dangers of Water Damage
Water damage to your home can be devastating. It poses a serious threat to building components, interior furnishings, and precious belongings. The harmful effects of flood damage are sharply reduced by prompt and effective intervention, especially within the first 24-48 hours. An immediate emergency response by our knowledgeable technicians will quickly stabilize your property and mitigate damage, keeping your restoration options open.
If a leak, flooding, or other water crisis is left unhandled for too long, the damage done can be extensive – walls, flooring, cabinets, personal items, rugs, and even the structure of your home. The water must be cleaned up and the affected areas thoroughly dried by trained professionals with the proper equipment needed to detect moisture that is hidden. From water removal to drying to complete restoration and reconstruction, we can handle any problem. Our certified water damage technicians are properly equipped to do the job as quickly as possible so you can have your home back in no time. We also offer full storm damage restoration services which include repair and full replacement of the roof, gutters, siding, and windows.
24/7 Flood Damage Cleanup
Time is critical with any flood damage, as water can continue to damage your property for as long as it is present. In the right conditions, mold can begin to grow in as little as 24 hours. There are four basic components involved in water damage restoration:
- Extraction: During this process, We will remove all excess water from your home using portable extraction units, wet/dry vacuums, and any other equipment possibly needed for full extraction.
- Drying: Once submerged, most materials absorb and retain some water that cannot be extracted. In order to completely dry these porous materials, We use the most advanced equipment available for air circulation, dehumidification, and directed heat drying.
- Repair: Many of the valuables or structures damaged by the water will need to be cleaned, repaired, and possibly disinfected. Appliances and electrical systems that have been exposed to water will need to be inspected before further use.
- Restoration: This phase involves the actual reconstruction of your damaged property — flooring, drywall, paint, etc. Funkhouser Restoration’s goal is to get your property better than before the water damage struck.
Sewage Damage Cleanup & Removal
Sewage damage tends to contain high amounts of harmful bacteria which makes it a serious health risks. It’s critical that you do not attempt to clean up a mess from broken pipes that are connected to a sewage line. Sewage, which is also known as black water, has the potential to cause extreme damage. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage could cause disease, destroy your valuables, and cause severe damage to your property. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal. We provide you with sewage cleanup and sewage removal to keep you and your loved ones safe. If you need immediate sewage cleanup, call us today!
We Are The Your #1 Water Damage Company in Morgantown IN
Let us know what you are looking for or what problems have occurred, and we will be there to help. Our water damage company will offer an experienced, friendly solution and work within your budget. We provide water damage cleanup throughout Morgantown, including full-service restoration, mitigation, and rebuild. Call us today if you are experiencing an emergency water damage situation and need water damage repair done quickly and professionally.
Call us 24/7 for emergency water extraction and drying: 317-847-4537
We provide water damage cleanup throughout Morgantown IN and the surrounding areas, including 46160.
Places in Morgantown we service near include the Morgantown Fire Department and Frenchy’s Pub.